A straightforward open source shortcuts coach called Task Coach manages individual things and todo listings. The request offers effort scanning, divisions, documents, and more. It is made for hybrid tasks.
Critical characteristics include:
- Automatic saving and persistent functions. When Task Coach is launched, the last opened submit is loaded automatically.
- keeping track of task completion effort. Budgets can be used for responsibilities. Individual exertion periods, days, weeks, and months can all be used to view effort spent.
- Xml is used in the Task Coach(. tsk ) file format.
- Exporting assignments, information, efforts, and sections to Html and Csv( comma separated configuration ) is possible. Additionally, efforts can be exported in icalendar / Ics format.
Windows, Mac Os X, Linux, Bsd, iphone, ipad, ipod Touch, and Android users can use Task Coach.
- Windows version of Skill Leader 1.4.6
- Skylights 8, etc.
- Xp of Windows,
- Vista, Windows
- , Windows 2000
- 7 Skylights
- Languages that are spoken:
- most recent update:
- 20 July 2023, Monday
- Org, Task Coach