The linear constructs of Mplayer and Mencoder for Windows are provided by the Windows Mvp. It runs almost every telecasting submit you can toss at it and is simple to use, light-weight, and has an subtle interface.
Main characteristics include:
- supports well-known paperwork like Asf, Mov, Mp4, Wma, Wmv, Vivi, Ogg, and Mkv.
- supports 3ivx, Divx, H. 264 films, Wmv, Videocd, and Svcd.
- supports a wide range of expenditure vehicles, including Svgalib, Xv, Dga, and Opengl, as well as Aalib and fbdev.
- supports sound efficiency hardware like Oss, Mac Os X sound, and Windows audio.
Overall, Mplayer for Windows is a useful minimal tool that performs its function. The user software is straightforward, simple, and simple. It’s’s important to note that since this particular Windows build Mplayer doesn’t have an installer, you have two options for using it: either configure a different Gui front end, like Smplayer, or extract the content from the 7-zero archive and run the program from there.
- Windows 37861 Mplayer for Windows
- Size of the file:
- 11.75 Kb.
- Upgrades of Windows,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 10, etc.
- , Windows 2000
- Panels 2003,
- , Windows Vista
- 98th Panels,
- Windows 8.
- Languages that are available:
- most recent revision:
- May 6, 2023, Friday
- Team for Mplayer development