By giving you represented information about your router activity, Glasswire safeguards your pc from vulnerabilities. You receive alerts from Glasswire about a variety of security-related issues, including cautious hosts, Protocol spoofing attacks, strange computer changes, new system connections from unidentified applications, and more.
A safe barrier between your computer and the Internet may be provided by the app’s’s Firewall. By looking at the content from the Firewall button, you can see it, find out which products have accessed the Web, and strip any that are suspicious, intrusive, or using up your speed.
Key characteristics include:
- reveals all of your Internet relations, protecting your pc and privateness.
- network chart that is cool.
- interface that is simple to employ.
- router protection that is independent.
- The product information used by Glasswire are constrained.
- user interface that is straightforward and self-explanatory.
Overall, Glasswire is an easy-to-use router testing program with a built-in router that can be used to grant or deny your apps access to the internet. Glasswire’s’s user interface is simple and the information is presented in a way that makes it easy for both experienced and inexperienced subscribers to use.
- Windows-compatible Glasswire 3. 3
- Windows 8,
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, etc.
- Skylights 10,
- Cultures that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- April 5, 2023, a Wednesday
- Llc, Securemix