You can perform a variety of instruments and become familiar with the fundamental midi ui and sounds of an electronic pianist thanks to its unique design. Using the console of your computer, you can quickly perform musical information, chords, and drum with digital music.
Variable characteristics include:
- interface that is simple to incorporate.
- 128 musical instruments ( general Midi standard )
- The sound of 47 drummers.
- By tapping a single code, you can use 12 different kinds of tones.
- The six term of a harp you be mimicked by playing tones.
- Up to 7 different artistic devices can be combined to create sound.
- The air and melodies are chosen by Octave and Volume.
- English, Spanish, and Portuguese are supported languages.
- includes an Open Source Code-based remake that is simplified.
Overall, Electronic Piano has a slick-looking user user interface that is straightforward and user-friendly. It is relatively lightweight, easy to install and use, and not intended for professional utilization. It also doesn’t need a lot of Midi technology experience.
- Windows-based smart pianist 2. 6
- size of the file:
- 416.14 Kilobyte
- 98th Skylights,
- Windows 8.
- Xp of Windows,
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 7.
- Using Skylights 2003
- Using Skylights 2000
- 10 Skylights
- Language that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- 30th of June 2023, Tuesday
- Antunes Oliveira, Maurice